Need a dynamic website for your upcoming project? Using ASP.net we can create a site to handle any applications you may need.
Dotnet Programming is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large library and provides language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages. Programs written for .NET Framework execute in a software environment (as contrasted to hardware environment), known as the Common Language Runtime (CLR), an application virtual machine that provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling (Source:Wikepedia).
Benefits of ASP.Net
ASP is Short form of Active Server Pages. Microsoft has developed ASP to build dynamic web pages and web application. ASP is a vital component of Dot NET framework. As a component of DotNet framework, ASP is a precious development tool for software programmers. It is commonly used for the development of dynamic web page, rich websites and web based applications.
- ASP code and HTML smoothly mix with each other to generate dynamic web pages. Content can be dynamically loaded via databases for an immersive user experience.
- Windows Web server will monitor the pages to ensure everything is in working order. It will alert the developer to any memory leaks, bad loops and other security flaws to thwart any potential problems.
- Pages are initially loaded on the server first to ensure the applications runs efficiently for the visitor.
- Debugging is very effort-less. If there is a problem with certain aspects of the web page/application, it can be resolved quickly.
- ASP.Net boasts of early binding, caching services, along with native optimization for high-quality performance and superb execution.